"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God." ~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~
Thursday, July 15, 2010
WINGS...
Scott's vehicle is fixed. I picked it up this morning and felt like I had WINGS!!!!!
Jeanine, I just had to thank you for sharing over at my blog... your comments are always so heartfelt and I know they really encourage others. Your story about your fear when your kids got diagnosed tugged at my heart. You are an inspiration! So glad to "know" you! Hugs, Genny
3 comments:
Woo Hoo! I hope it wasn't TOO expensive. Happy flying. :)
Oh so glad to hear! Have a great day!
Jeanine,
I just had to thank you for sharing over at my blog... your comments are always so heartfelt and I know they really encourage others. Your story about your fear when your kids got diagnosed tugged at my heart. You are an inspiration! So glad to "know" you!
Hugs,
Genny
Post a Comment