Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UNCLE TODD VISIT...AND AN EXTREMELY RARE SIGHTING

This past weekend Scott's brother visited from Texas. Todd is Scott's only sibling and he usually comes home at Thanksgiving. Not much opportunity during the holidays to get in a really good visit and enjoy the inside AND the outside of Minnesota. So...he came home in July/August.

In my last post I mentioned that Uncle Todd would surely bring up giggles from the very bellies of Parker and Faith...and he did...







We did get a few nice photos, too...





Of course they all had to do this, as well...



Oh...and that EXTREMELY RARE sighting I mentioned in the title. That would be this...



My husband picking up dog poops is rare around here. I had to grab the camera for actual proof of it happening.

Peace and blessings to your day!
Jeanine

No comments: