Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

RARE PHOTO

My sister-in-law emailed me some photos she took last summer. There is one photo that is quite rare...it's of my children AND me! Rarely am I ever in a photo, much less in a photo with my kids! So...here it is...this mom and her precious "little ones."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great picture!

Jill said...

I agree! Great picture!

Joy said...

I love it when mom's make it into the pics! We all spend way too much time behind the camera! Great photo Jeanine!