
Yes. My new favorite thing has to do with laundry...which is my least favorite thing! But oh...these little Purex laundry sheets...they are fabulous. Who knew this little sheet would transform my laundry-hating self to a laundry-tolerating self. It's even made for HE washers and dryers. I do not depend on it to do the work all by itself, though, for whites. These little sheets prefer not to be put into hot water, which is how I wash my whites. So instead, I help these little guys out by throwing one of them in the washing machine...mostly for the softener, anti-static and smell...and giving them the added boost of regular detergent...and I set the machine on my Whitest Whites cycle, which washes in hot...and push the start button. The results...whites, colors, towels, etc...wonderfully-clean-fabulous-smelling-inviting-colors-sparkling-white clean clothes.
Fabulous little invention. Fabulous!
Happy laundering, my friends!
2 comments:
I have been wanting to try these. Thanks for doing it for me! I will pick some up soon.
I've seen these in the store and have been wondering how they work. Thanks for the product review! :)
Post a Comment