Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, July 17, 2009

SUMMER?

Where is summer? If you live in Minnesota, where I live, you're probably asking yourself that same question. Usually in mid-July it is hot. And humid. And buggy. And did I mention hot and humid? We typically see temperatures in the upper 80s, into the 90s and sometimes in the 100s, although no one really likes the 100s.

Not this summer, though. It's been cool. Nice, actually. But the last several days it's been down-right cold! The wind is nasty and the temps are cool...like mid-60s. This morning it's only 57 degrees and of course there is wind again. What's up with the wind?

By Sunday the temps should be back up to 80 and then not much higher for the next few days after that. I'm not complaining...God has His reason for the cooler temperatures...but rather wondering what's up?

Oh well...we just need to grab a extra sweatshirt before heading out the door.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm wondering the same thing. We were bundled up and even had blankets at Jack's baseball game last night.