So, when you leave a message for someone, whether it be an email, text, voice mail, etc., what do you expect in return?
Don't you expect someone to return your call, either by email, text, voice mail, etc.?
Yeah...me, too.
Apparently, I'm way off base when it comes to this common courtesy.
I am in the midst of two things right now that require answers from other people. If they cannot participate, help, whatever...that's fine...but I need to know this in order to continue moving forward.
This frustrates me beyond words. BEYOND WORDS!
See...I'm so frustrated I'm even out of words to type.
1 comment:
Hi Jeanine,
Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?
May the Lord bless you and your family!!
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
Post a Comment