Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHERE WE SPENT FATHER'S DAY

I'm playing along with Genny over at My Cup 2 Yours and sharing where we spent our weekend.

We usually spend Father's Day at my brother's hobby farm. Here are some pics of our day.

3 comments:

cybil said...

what a nice place to spend the weekend! would love to go there as well ;-)

kim said...

Beautiful Minnesota! I love it! Good to see Pat and Pete looking as good as ever. I love your fam!

Genny said...

Jeanine! These are GORGEOUS! So glad you shared.

Hugs,
Genny