Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, November 29, 2010

PARKER & FAITH - ISMS

Just sharing a thought that each of my kids shared with me this morning.

Parker:
"Monday's are the armpit of the week."

Faith:
"Hey mom! 'Love' is like 'live' without the 'i'."

That's it. Not much more to share today.

Peace and blessings to your day!
Jeanine

2 comments:

cybil said...

Love Faith's quote!

Loren said...

LOL I wish he would have expounded on the armpit...that's a goodin!

I love Faith's too!!

Have a happy Tuesday