Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SCOTT & JEANINE VS. FAITH & THE PRINCESS BED

In one of my posts from a few days ago I mentioned that I'd let you know how the battle over Faith's princess bed turned out. Well...since the Olympics are in progress right now, let me explain it to you this way:

In the battle of "Scott & Jeanine versus Faith & The Princess Bed," the results are...

* In third place...winning the bronze metal...Parker Johnson! He really doesn't care either way but someone needs to get the bronze.

* In second place...winning the silver metal...Scott & Jeanine Johnson! Yes...we caved on the princess bed...it's staying! It's out of the closet and back in Faith's room. Faith knows how to use her cuteness to her advantage (insert cute smile and a head-tilted, eyelash fluttering "pleeeeeeeeze" here). We're softies and we're the first to admit it!

* In first place...winning the gold metal...Faith Johnson! She promised...PROMISED...that if we let her keep the princess bed she would sleep in her room every night...as long as we don't get rid of the doll house bed, too! So far she's followed through on her promise. Let's just hope it lasts.

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Carol said...

In the end I think you get the gold because you got Faith to sleep in her own room which was far more important to you than getting rid of the princess bed right! But it is good that you let Faith think she has the gold because that just keeps peace in the house where "Her Majesty" dwells... =) I know because I have one of those at my house!