Parker's "Patrick Star" cookie...
Faith's cookies were decorated with just about everything on the table...thick frosting, decorating gel and lots and LOTS of sprinkles...some so full that they were difficult to move and will definitely give anyone who attempts to eat them an instant sugar high!
There IS a star under all that...
Last night was also the night the kids decided to write to Santa. Parker's letter started with a friendly greeting to Santa asking how he's been doing and also if the reindeer are well. He then asked for a game for his Nintendo DS, one for the Wii, more Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards and Bakugan. He signed with a "Sincerely, Parker" and that was it. Faith, however, decided to skip the formalities. First I asked if she wanted me to write for her. "NO! I will do it myself!" So I spelled out EVERYTHING on her list for her to write. Then I asked her if she wanted to give Santa a friendly greeting at the start of her letter and she said, "Nope...just want to make my list." Her's was longer (three pages)...although she's just learning to write all her letters so she still writes pretty big...and she's still at an age where the commercials tell her she NEEDS everything and she believes it! So...longer list of requests...won't get them all! She asked for Barbie Peek-A-Boo, a cupcake maker (absolutely NO way is she getting this!), a calendar (?), Barbie stuff, horses, a zebra and a giraffe, Polly Pockets, and books. I had to convince her to sign her name but she skipped the "sincerely."
We'll see how well Santa pulls through this year. I'm thankful that they are pretty content with what they already have so it will make our shopping...I mean Santa'a shopping...a lot less stressful!
Peace.
Jeanine
1 comment:
Faith is my kind of decorator... The more the better! =)
Post a Comment