Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, December 15, 2008

DOOR POSTS

We received a beautiful gift this past weekend. I'm posting the link to the website where the gift was purchased. Check it out if you have time. The purpose of their products is to empower, equip, encourage and support families to do the ministry of Jesus in their home.

www.door-posts.com

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and will all your might. Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart. Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise. Bind them as a sign on your hand, fix them as an emblem on your forehead, and write them on the DOORPOSTS of your house and your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:5-9 (NLT)


Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Carol said...

WOW, cool verses! Why is it that I only memorized the first part of that verse. What a HUGE comission God has given us as parents! Thanks for the reminder Jeanine!