It's snowing. A LOT! As I was driving Parker to school this morning he and I were discussing that I really thought it was snow-day weather and that they should have gotten the day off from school.
Parker said, "No, mom! We don't want a WHOLE snow day cuz then we have to make it up. We want a half-snow day cuz then today counts."
He got his wish. School is letting out early today, no afternoon Kindergarten for Faith and all evening activities are canceled.
YAY!!!!!!
Peace.
Jeanine
6 comments:
wow great!!!
we have snow only on the mountains that surround Geneva ... in the city, it's gone.
make the most of it!!!!!!!!
Yea! Enjoy the snow...all we have is rain and gloomy clouds.
Enjoy that weather! My kids would love to have some snow!
Enjoy the snow. Is it warm enough to play outside in it?
It's a little windy and the snow is SUPER wet. The kids come in completely soaked! I tried to shovel the driveway the other day and it was so wet and heavy I only get half of the drive done...and certainly not the bottom where the snow plows go through! I left the rest for my wonderful hubby who refuses to get a snowblower! The plus is that it's BEAUTIFUL, sparkly white!
today it was snowing in Geneva as well!! :-))
Post a Comment