Have you noticed I've been a quiet blogger lately?
Yeah...me, too!
I haven't had much to say (weird, I know)!
We've/I've just been busy. This week was supposed to be a quiet one...you know, where I get stuff done. Little meetings here and there, stuff to do around the house, visiting those I needed to visit, getting the kid's Valentine's ready. Those little meetings turned into long meetings. The stuff to do around the house seemed to multiply significantly over night. The short visit turned into three hours. The Valentine's ended up being a project with the kid's that I eventually finished up because it took longer than we thought and the kids were tired and wanted to go to bed. I took pictures of our project but my camera and computer must be in some sort of disagreement because they are not working and playing well with each other today. However, we made the iLove Valentine's over here and they turned out AWESOME! When my camera and computer get over their little tiff I'll try to post photos.
So, anyway, hope you've all been doing well...enjoying your week...looking forward to the weekend and Valentine's Day...that you're finding the peace and simplicity...fully!
Jeanine
1 comment:
I WAS noticing that you have been very quiet on the blog-front lately. I was beginning to worry a little bit. Glad you've just been busy - not on the down & out.
I can't wait to see your Valentines. We don't do them here...not a biggie on the holiday rotation schedule. Although one little American girl did bring Valentines cards for Ethan's class today & he got teased so bad in the pick-up line that he was bawling when I arrived to get him. Bawling...poor guy.
Have a great weekend!
You're probably wishing I was short on words after this long comment..."get your own blog" you're likely saying...:)
Post a Comment