Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, February 17, 2011

BUSY WITH NOTHING

I've had a busy, busy, busy week...and I'm not sure what I've been doing!

Ever had one of those?

SHEESH!

I've had so many things scheduled outside of home this week that what I've needed to get done at home has been hit and miss...a little bit of something here...a little bit of something there. Never the chance to get to one thing and complete it...just pick it up where I left off.

Oh well...it's all been for good reason. My kids, friends, our family activities, doctor appointments for two and four-legged family members, school meetings, karate, time with my husband. All stuff that is way more important than what needs to get done at home.

Right now I have a small window of opportunity to be productive because Scott took the kids to karate tonight. That means I get to focus on finishing up the laundry. YAY! You know how much I LOVE laundry!

Peace and blessings to you.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Loren said...

Laundry....ew! I like it as much as you! ;) This has been a crazy week hasn't it! So crazy that I pulled together a surprise bday party for my son in less than 24 hours! Call me crazy hahaha It was a HUGE SUCCESS THO!
Hope you have a relaxed weekend my friend! and can sit down and enjoy whatever YOU want to do!