SHEESH! I haven't blogged since February 17! Did you miss me? I've certainly missed catching up with all of you.
Today I'm blogging a song that's been stuck in my head since yesterday. It's not one to be found on iTunes so I recorded it on my phone during worship. This song was brought back by a group from our church that just returned from a mission trip to Africa. It's certainly not a high-quality recording...I hit record on my phone and then set the phone on the pew so I could clap along with the music (I think you get to see the leg of my pants for a few seconds)...so I'm posting the lyrics, as well. I was so caught up in the music that I forgot to stop recording so you'll get a little bit of "He Reigns" by The Newsboys, as well.
Now...let's see if YOU get "He Is Dynamite" stuck in your head, too!
Peace and blessings.
Jeanine
HE IS DYNAMITE
(South African Freedom Song)
As the years went passing by
and I didn't know the love of God
and I didn't know to be free
Jesus came and set me free
As the months went passing by
and I didn't know the love of God
and I didn't know to be free
Jesus came and set me free
He is dynamite, Jesus is dynamite
He is dynamite in my soul
He is dynamite yes I know
And I want you to know that he's dynamite
As the days went passing by
and I didn't know the love of God
and I didn't know to be free
Jesus came and set me free
As the hours went passing by
and I didn't know the love of God
and I didn't know to be free
Jesus came and set me free
He is dynamite, Jesus is dynamite
He is dynamite oh my soul
He is dynamite yes I know
And I want you to know that he's dynamite
1 comment:
Oh great!!
Post a Comment