Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, January 15, 2009

"FREE" DAY!

Here's how it's looking in the Minneapolis area today:

Temperature: -25 ° (yes...that's 25 degrees BELOW zero)
High for Today: -5 High
Bitterly cold. Abundant sunshine. High near -5F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

We received a recorded message from our School District last night that due to the extreme cold school is canceled for today!

MY KIDS ARE HOME FOR THE DAY!

Except for the fact that they have to go to the dentist this afternoon!

Oh well...MY KIDS ARE HOME FOR THE DAY! IT'S A FREEBIE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya'. -26 Degrees here in Albert Lea this morning. It looks like most everyone is off of school today. Stay warm!