Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, January 29, 2009

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...

I posted this on my Facebook site and decided to post it on my blog as well, especially since I'm experiencing "blog-block."

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...

1. Scott and I met in a bar. I actually made the first move by asking him to dance.
2. I want a tattoo.
3. The first car I ever bought was a stick shift. When I drove it out of the dealership I had no idea how to drive a stick shift!
4. I cannot cut up Velveeta without gagging. Scott has to do it.
5. I wanted to be a photographer when I grew up.
6. I have a degree in travel management.
7. I would love to go to Australia!
8. I'm horrible at math.
9. There used to be a "hot chick" inside this current body!
10. I love Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters and HGTV.
11. I think living in New York City for a short amount of time would be so exciting!
12. I cannot put red and green next to each other for any reason what-so-ever...even at Christmas.
13. I hate wearing shoes. I prefer to be barefoot or in flip flops.
14. I have over 50% hearing loss in my left ear.
15. Not including college dorms, I have lived in eleven different homes (four houses with my parents, two apartments on my own, one apartment and four houses since Scott and I got married).
16. I used to think it would be fun to drive a race car.
17. Someday I want to write a book.
18. I am directionally challenged.
19. Forget the milk...I prefer my Oreos with Diet Coke.
20. I rearrange things all the time. It drives Scott crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this on Facebook too. Good idea to post it here as well.

Tricia said...

Interesting...thanks for sharing...hope all is well for you there!