Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Saturday, January 3, 2009

NEW PHOTOS TO START THE YEAR...

Thought I'd share a couple "Photos Of The Day" at the Johnson house.

First photo is of a rare Parker and Faith snuggle. Faith hurt herself and needed some comfort. Parker has been a little more affectionate to his sister lately, so I plopped her on his lap for some big brother TLC. Here's the result:



Second photo is of Scott. He had just taken out the Christmas Tree and there were needles everywhere. The result is even better than the toilet paper roll post I did a while back...

2 comments:

Carol said...

lol! Great pics! Ask scott if he would mind doing my house next! ;)

Jeanine said...

Hmmmm...he might...but he'd probably have to charge you quite a bit for mileage!