Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, August 24, 2009

MONDAY UPDATE - FAITH

Faith and I have just returned from Rochester. Fortunately the hemorrhage is not as bad as the one back in March. The plan to keep her low-key is still the same, as is her next exam under anesthesia scheduled for September 18. At that time Faith's doctor will use laser to destroy the abnormal vessels that are causing the problem and hopefully that will take care of it. She can then return to her normal activities.

Until then...pray, Pray, PRAY that the hemorrhage does not increase.

Thank you all for your concern, well-wishes and prayers.

Peace.
Jeanine

2 comments: