Yesterday, Faith received her first phone number from a boy. It's her new friend at school that she has been telling us about nearly every day for the past couple of weeks. She has been begging me to call his mom to see if he can play.
Today, this boy's mom and I spoke over the phone and giggled at our two cute little kindergarteners who so desperately want to see each other outside of school. This mom found it cute that Faithy drew lots of pictures for her son and included a stickie note with her phone number written on it.
I told her I met her son yesterday at school and got to do an activity with he and Faith. They were hilarious. She told me how he decided to make Faith a picture using Curious George stamps to decorate it and then write his phone number on the final product. We're working on finding a day that works for both sides to schedule a play date.
So, I will save this phone number that Faith received and put it in her memory box to remind her some day of the very first phone number she received from a boy in her class.
Peace.
Jeanine
No comments:
Post a Comment