"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God." ~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~
Yes...I guess saying I got a little behind last week would be an understatement! Chiropractor and grocery shopping took up a portion of the afternoon today so my plan is to stay up tonight until the piles of dirty clothes are gone! :o
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jeanine! Have fun (or not!) with all that laundry. :)
Loved your comment this morning. I'm a work in progress too!
Hugs,
Genny
Yes...I guess saying I got a little behind last week would be an understatement! Chiropractor and grocery shopping took up a portion of the afternoon today so my plan is to stay up tonight until the piles of dirty clothes are gone! :o
Post a Comment