Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FAITH MARIE - FOUR-YEARS OLD

I'm a little behind in yearly photos for the kids.  Faith turned four in October and we had her four-year photos taken last week.  I think the photographer captured her perfectly...the "pretty in pink" Faith and the "casual" Faith...with a touch of naughty in one photo.  Parker's nine-year photos and photos of both Parker and Faith together will be available soon.  For now...hope you enjoy this slideshow of our sweet little Faith Marie!

2 comments:

kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim said...

very very very very very very very (you get the idea) cute! She looks so big though. Why, I remember when she was just a little thing. How time flies?! Cute cute cute though. Her dress is beautiful!
and Ash wants Faith to know that it's not nice to stick your tongue out, unless you're a dog, then it's ok. Can you tell we've had to have this discussion lately?
Love ya'