Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EMAILS FROM FAITH

Our little Miss Faith is quite funny. Her "new thing" is to carry her little Barbie "laptop" around with her...mouse dangling and all...and sit at the kitchen table, kitchen counter, on her bed, in the garage, at her friend's house...in order to "check her emails." The other day she said, "Daddy, can you help me up" (our counter stools are quite high) "so I can check to see if I have any emails?" Today she sat with a notepad and pencil, just in case there was something important she needed to take notes on. She's very funny...and creative...and imaginative.

So...feel free to send her an email...at "faithsbarbielaptop.fun" (totally fake address, but wouldn't she love it if it were real?)

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is so cute! It reminds me of when Timmary was about 3 and held the phone up to her ear while sitting at the counter with pencil and paperpad, pretending to write, while she kept repeating, "aha, yes, aha, ok, aha, bye"!!! She probably sounded just like me on the phone. I really would email Faith if I could!