Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIRST DAYS...

Thought I'd share some photos of Parker's first day of Fourth Grade (Tuesday) and Faith's first day of Preschool (Wednesday):

Waiting for breakfast!


Homemade French Toast...per Parker's request.


In the car on the way to school...
prior to the mouse adventure!


Unloading his backpack and ready for the day!


Faith's first day of Preschool!


Up close...
and a good look at those new glasses...per Amy's request!


Already working hard on her first "project."


Such concentration! Faith LOVES to color!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun pictures! And Miss Faith looks adorable with her new glasses! They both look so happy to be in school. What a blessing! Love to you my friend!

kim said...

What fantastic pictures! They both look so grown up, especially Parker! Wow! I love Faith's new glasses - extra cute! Thanks for sharing the memories.

Carol said...

Great pics, your kids are so CUTE! Loved the mousey story too! ;)