Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, April 15, 2010

NATURE PHOTOS

I'm joining Genny today over at My Cup 2 Yours and sharing some nature photographs I've taken, telling you where they were taken and the story behind it.

These photos were taken at a park reserve about ten miles from our home. Scott and I packed up the kids and the dogs and went there to just walk, explore and enjoy the beauty of Minnesota on a gorgeous fall day.













8 comments:

Jill said...

What amazing gold colors!

Anonymous said...

Wow--those colors are spectacular. I love my Missouri home, but oh, how I envy those sugar maples!

kim said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! Love the colors!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Those are some gorgeous fall pictures. Very picturesque.
Have a great day.
Kim

Kathy C. said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous photos...we don't have that kind of fall,but have made trips "north" to enjoy those beautiful colors...they take my breath away. :)

cybil said...

very beautiful pics!!!
sibylle

Genny said...

You are so lucky to live close to that... How gorgeous! So glad you linked up! :)

BARBIE said...

Gorgeous pictures. Fall is my favorite! I am a new follower! Blessings!