Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A MESSAGE TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS

Dear Blog Friends:

I just want to let you all know what a JOY you all are in my life. Every morning I get up, make a cup of coffee, get the kids ready for school, drive the kids to school, come home and make myself another cup of coffee and sit down at my computer. Then I start to "visit." I open my blog and click on all of your blogs and immerse myself in hearing about your days, your thoughts, your lives, where you live, the JOYS, the sorrows, the fun and humor that you all share through your writing. You make me laugh...cry...smile...giggle...think...ponder...and celebrate the friendships that I have made with so many people (most of whom I have never met) and who live all across the country and some even out of the country. When I wrote my first post over two years ago I was very scared to post it. What kind of weirdos would I meet now? Who knew all those weirdos would be such wonderful people who bring so much joy to life and who have taught me so much by sharing their hearts.

So, THANK YOU, blog friends. You are an inspiration and blessing in my life and I look forward to you each day.

Peace and blessings to your day!
Jeanine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) We love you too!!

Loren said...

What a great post! i sooo feel this way about my bloggy friends! It is such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful for each and everyone who comes to visit!

I am so glad to have found you and look forward to knowing you more and more :)

BARBIE said...

You are a blessing! I love coming to visit!