Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MY FAVORITE CORNER

I thought today that I would welcome you to my favorite little corner of our kitchen.

After answering the question,

"What's for dinner?"

many times per day

I decided to dedicate this special little spot to answer just that question.

I took an extra tile left over from our kitchen back-splash...

found a cute cookbook holder at Target and some dry erase markers...

added a lamp...

and topped it off with a paint-a-pot creation I made on a vacation several years ago.

The result is this "menu corner"

and it's my favorite little "warm-fuzzy" of our kitchen.

Oh...and every day I draw a heart somewhere on the menu...

because every meal needs lovin'.



Peace and blessings to your day.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Genny said...

I LOVE this!!! HOw clever... I also get asked that many times a day. I might just have to copy you!

Hugs,
genny