Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, February 28, 2008

JUST PAY THE PHARMACIST

I'm beginning to think Scott's paychecks should just be deposited directly into the pharmacies at Target or Coborn's, our local grocery/pharmacy.  I woke up this morning with a severe bladder infection for which my doctor prescribed a seven day antibiotic rather than the typical three day antibiotic, as well as a prescription pain medication.  In the past two weeks there have been six antibiotics prescribed for three people...twice for Faith, once for Parker and three for me.  Fun, fun, fun...NOT!

I still need to wash the carseat cover, jacket and jammies that Faithy threw up on in the car yesterday as well as vacuum up the MASSIVE amount of dog hair that has been shed in our house. Who knew when we got Max from the rescue shelter that he was part Lab?!  Not that Player doesn't shed, too, but poor Maxie is starting to shed his heavy winter coat as well as quite a bit of his puppy hair.  However, what I really want to do is take a nap.  Which Faith and I will do as soon as I get these other things out of the way.

Hopefully within the next week or so our house will be icky-sicky free and my blog will be more upbeat!

1 comment:

kim said...

LOVE the meez!!!!!! In honor of your upcoming trip to San Diego, huh? You look smashing in a swimsuit!
Hopefully the "bugs" at your house will leave. Bleach, bleach, bleach...can you bathe your entire family in it? just kidding! Funny thing, we don't have "real" bleach here in Switzerland (environmental concerns, of course). I do miss that smell of super fresh clean chlorine bleach! Ah, the smell of clean!
loved chattin' yesterday. miss ya'