This morning is starting out to be a beautiful day! We Minnesotans are enjoying the thought of any temperatures above 60 degrees and of course, looking forward to sunshine! When I checked the weather online this morning it said today would be 69 degrees with clouds this morning and rain later. Apparently the weather people didn't ask God what HIS plan was today because it's already fairly comfortable temps, the sun is shining...although not super bright, but it's still shining! Parker even went to school in shorts this morning...SHORTS! Oh...the first day of shorts! I have plans for a comfortable day...a trip to the recycling center to drop off aluminum cans, a trip to Love, INC. (Love In the Name of Christ) to drop off a bunch of clothes that are too small for Parker and Faith...and, unfortunately, me, too! My dad is going to come along for the ride. He's feeling good and that makes me happy! I enjoy his company. He makes me laugh. The only "glitch" in the day is that Scott is home today. He threw his back out this weekend...although he's not quite sure how. He went to put on his pants yesterday morning and when he pulled up his leg to put his pants on, he felt something dislocate and down to the closet floor he went. He managed to still make it to church to teach the confirmation class he had scheduled but was pretty miserable the rest of the day. I told him he's one week away from turning 40...this is just the beginning! He has a chiropractor appointment this afternoon so hopefully Dr. Gary will "pop" him back into place and he'll be feeling better in no time!
Other than that, my morning and my week is starting out well. I love springtime and the "newness" this season brings. I hope those of you reading this are off to a good start this week, too. Enjoy your day and those around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment