Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, April 24, 2008

MORNINGS WITH BLOG FRIENDS

I love my mornings. I have a morning routine that helps get the days off to a good start. Kids up...breakfast...make coffee for Scott...make my "fru-fru" coffee...feed the dogs and the fish...Scott takes Parker to school and is then off to work...Faith and I head to the office...she watches cartoons or plays on the laptop...I sit down with my coffee and enjoy visits with my "blog friends."

I enjoy my "visits" with you "blog-buddies." I love catching up on your lives. I love the inspirational messages, videos, scriptures, family stories and daily goings-ons that you share so willingly and effortlessly. It's like we're all sitting down for coffee together around someone's kitchen table. Don't get me wrong...I would rather be sitting down around the kitchen table catching up with you and learning from you rather than having to read your blogs, but since many of you are far, far away...I'll take what I can get.

Today one of you has inspired me to take more of Jesus and less of me. Another has inspired me to use my words to uplift...not take down. WHEW! You all keep me busy! Give me a break...I'm a work in progress! Seriously...thanks! I love my time with each of you and look forward to our morning coffees together.

Peace.
J

1 comment:

kim said...

I too enjoy my blogging buddies. I love hearing what's on their hearts. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, sometimes inspirational, sometimes just for a great laugh.