In about an hour Faith and I will be leaving for Rochester, Minnesota. Faith has an oncologist appointment this afternoon and then she and I will spend a "girlie" afternoon...shopping, buying silly girl things, making the day about little Miss Faith. Tonight we will spend time swimming in the hotel swimming pool. Faith LOVES that! Tomorrow morning, however, Faith and I will go the hospital for her eye exam under anesthesia. She does NOT like this, but considering how much she doesn't like it, she does amazingly well with it.
Today I am asking for prayers for Faith. Prayers that both of her eyes will be tumor-free. Prayers that no laser or cryo treatments will be necessary. Prayers for her doctors, nurses and any hospital staff that works with Faith today and tomorrow. Prayers that the results will be beautiful, tumor-free eyes! Prayers that our travels to Rochester are safe and uneventful. Prayers for Scott and I as we will not be together for this exam. Prayers for Scott and Parker at home and Parker's events tonight that Scott is staying behind to help him participate in. The list is long...I know this is a big request...but I also know my family and my friends and my e-mail/blog buddies and I know this request is not too big or to inconvenient for any of you to fill. Thank you for that!
I will keep you posted on how things go with Faith. Until then, enjoy your day and don't sweat the small stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment