I can't believe it's been way over a week since I've blogged! I really didn't have anything "blog worth" so I just skipped it. Well, that changed during a chat I had yesterday in the car with our little Miss Faith. Here's how our conversation transpired, but first let me update you on the fact that Faith told us earlier in the summer that she is going to marry Trent, our next-door neighbor who is one month older than she is. Okay...now on to our conversation:
Faith: "Mom...how many till I marry Trent?"
Me: "Huh? How many what till you marry Trent?
Faith: "How MANY till I marry Trent?"
Me: "Do you mean how LONG until you marry Trent?"
Faith: "Yes. It's taking TOO long!"
Me: "Oh, sweetie...you have a LONG time yet until you're old enough to marry Trent. Probably at LEAST twenty to twenty-five years. By then you'll be 24 or older."
Faith: "Oh." (Quiet for a few seconds...I could tell she was thinking about this.) "Twenty years and then I will marry Trent..........and then I will have BABIES!"
Peace.
Jeanine
No comments:
Post a Comment