Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PARKER'S TURN

Seems that lately I've posted quite a few entries about our little Miss Faith. Maybe that's because she's in the "learning everything" mode...riding bike without training wheels, accidental loss of a tooth (way too early), funny things she says, etc. Would make one think I have only one child. Ahhh...but there's Parker, too! My nine-year old is very content to just "be." He finds things to do whether it be playing on the computer/video games, watching TV, quiet time in his room playing with Magnetix, Legos, Star Wars, Bionicles, etc. The other day he decided to take out his marble-coaster and see what he could construct. I had a request to see a photo of the outcome so I thought I'd post it, along with a couple shots of Parker, too. In one photo he's in his closet, trying to outrun my camera but then decided to play along and let me catch a shot of him trying to juggle. He's quite a funny guy and my little thinker...much like his daddy in both respects.

The Marble-Coaster - it starts behind the two chairs over by the red rug...


around the chair...


A view from the beginning of the coaster...lots of twists and turns


Parker with his Coaster-creation


Juggling in his closet...pardon the mess!


Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fun! Now I want a marble coaster too! ;) Tell Parker that I think he is one amazing kid!!! =)