Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

CELEBRATING FALL

The kids had Thursday and Friday off from school due to MEA (Minnesota Education Association) weekend. Thursday was a beautiful day so we decided to pack up bikes, scooters and both dogs and head to a local park reserve for the afternoon. Here are some photos from our relaxing and enjoyable day.
Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

kim said...

Ah, these pictures make me miss Minnesota in the autumn. So beautiful!
Looks like you all had a fabulous time at Baker. And I love Parker's new glasses. he looks sharp!!!