Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hope you had a fun and treat-filled Halloween! Ours was great! Here are some photos:

Parker Skywalker


Little Fairy Faith


Captain Scott Sparrow


Dr. J.M. Johnson


Otherwise known as THE JOHNSON FAMILY


Peace.
Jeanine

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great pics, looks like you had lots of FUN! =)

Tricia said...

Great costumes! I like the names too!

kim said...

Great costumes! You all look like you're ready for a candy rush!

Joy said...

I love that you and Scott got in on the action!!! You all looked wonderful! Love those smiles!