Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

EATING WITH THE BIG BOYS...

Parker's keeping up with the big boys. Here's what he wanted for breakfast this morning:

* Toast with butter
* Two waffles
* Two fried eggs (over easy)
* Large glass of juice

He's ten. TEN! This is just the beginning of his "eating us out of house and home." I've been told that when a growing boys appetite kicks in...look out! My mom and Scott's mom have told me about this "boy appetite" and how keeping the kitchen well-stocked with food was a challenge...and they each had two boys...my brothers two-years apart and Scott and his brother three-years apart. I'm not complaining, though! This was the little boy we thought would never eat anything! How very wrong we were!

Peace.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The 'boy appetite' is an amazing thing...it can be hard to keep up with that is for sure.