Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Saturday, March 14, 2009

PARKER'S PINEWOOD DERBY CAR

It's that time of year again. Time for the Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby. Here's a photo of Parker's 2009 entry:

3 comments:

kim said...

Classic, classic. I love it!!!!

Jeanine said...

He ALMOST won for most creative car in his group but came in second to a car made to look like a skate board. (Honestly, I thought Parker's was better, but I'm not really a very objective opinion!)

M. Sipe said...

That is a way cool car. He was telling me about it last thursday.