Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, March 30, 2009

A POEM BY PARKER

Parker's class has been working on poem writing. He's told me about them, but I have not read one yet. Until today when he brought one home from school. It made me smile to know that he chose the words himself. Read on until the end, though...that second to last line...and you'll know why I'm smiling.

Parker - A poem by Parker Johnson

Nice
Crazy
Fun

Who wishes he was a robot

Who likes pie
Who likes hamburger
Who likes cookies

Who likes baseball
Who likes cheetahs

Who loves pizza
Who loves Milky Way the candy bar
Who loves tacos

Who loves snakes
Who loves football
Who loves electronics

Who loves video games
Who loves computer
Who loves Pokemon

Who fears homework
Who has a DS

Who dreams to have a super power
Who believes in God

Who will always be one of a kind!