Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, April 3, 2009

BRAIN-TOOT DAY

Ever have one of those days when your mind just doesn't function properly and you make silly mistakes? We at the Johnson house refer to that as having a "brain-fart", probably better named a "brain-toot."

This morning I kept referring to answers for an activity as the questions. While volunteering at Parker's school today, I went up the wrong set of stairs to get to his classroom. Just a short while ago I went to take the clothes out of the washer to put them in the dryer only to find they were already dry. I had loaded the washing machine with detergent and fabric softener but neglected to turn on the washing machine.

Toot, toot, toot, toot....

No comments: