Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, April 16, 2009

SIXTEEN YEARS

On Friday, April 17, Scott and I will celebrate 16 years of marriage.

My how we've both changed. The physical changes are pretty obvious. But we've hopefully matured from the young couple we were in 1993. It's certainly been quite a journey, thus far. A beautiful journey. One that has so many blessings. A journey that has been filled with love, respect, a few good arguments here and there, friendship, parenthood, ups, downs...life. I can't imagine a better guy to enjoy the journey with.

Thought I'd post some photos (ones that sixteen years ago I could not have imagined ever being "out of date").









3 comments:

kim said...

Congratulations on 16 years! Wow! In less than a decade you'll be celebrating silver. Have a great and special day.
Oh, and I love your wedding pictures. Out of date? I think they're swinging back into style as I type :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Hope your anniversary was a special one.

Joy said...

Loved the photos Jeanine! Truly beautiful! Congrats on 16 years!