Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Thursday, April 23, 2009

EXAM TIME FOR FAITH

Faith will be having another eye exam under anesthesia on Friday (April 24) in Rochester, Minnesota. We have been anxiously awaiting this exam since early March when her right eye (her good eye) hemorrhaged. Although Faith tells us the hemorrhage is getting smaller (she can see it), we will find out tomorrow if it has done any serious damage to her eye.

Please keep Faith in your prayers tomorrow. She does not want to go. She told me tonight, "Mommy...I like going to the clinic better...not going to sleep in the hopsital." (Yes...hop-sital...that's how she says hospital.) She and I will be leaving very early in the morning and Scott will work from home to be here with Parker before and after school.

I will keep you all posted on the results. Thank you in advance for lifting Faith up in prayer.

Love,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope everything went well!

Jamie said...

Praying for you and your precious girl today!