Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT BOOK!

I just finished reading a book titled, "WHEN THE GAME IS OVER IT ALL GOES BACK IN THE BOX" by John Ortberg. I was a little hesitant to read it at first because I thought it was going to be a slow read. Nope. Couldn't put the darn thing down! I've never done this before, but I'm actually going to read it through again. We had a study of this at our church about a year ago (I'm a little late in reading it and didn't get to attend the class) and now after reading it I understand why it would make such a great study (Jill...weren't you looking for something for an upcoming study?).

Anyway, I'll try to post bits and pieces of it if I actually do get to go through it again.

No comments: