Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Monday, April 27, 2009

THE "BUNNY SUIT"

As you all know, this past Friday Faith had another eye exam under anesthesia in Rochester. I have always gone into the operating room with both of the kids so they can see mommy right there with them as they drift off to sleep. Once in the operating room I recite the same story every time..."My Many Colored Days", by Dr. Seuss. Once Faith fell asleep before the story ended and one of the people in the OR said, "But we didn't get to hear the end of the story!"

Anyway, before I am allowed to go to the OR, I need to wear special clothing, which is usually referred to as "the bunny suit." Not sure why, but that's what we call it. It should really be called a "Smurf suit" since it is entirely blue from head to toe. I wear the blue jumpsuit, blue slippers over my shoes and a blue cap on my head. It looks funny...but it allows me to be exactly where I need to be with Faith or Parker.

For some reason, this past Friday one of the nurses grabbed a camera and took a picture of Faith and me right before we headed down the hall to the OR. Thought I'd share it with you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture and I'm so glad to hear that Faith is doing well! Yay!

kim said...

What a great picture of you and Faith! You both look beautiful!