Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Sunday, January 3, 2010

FIRST SUNDAY OF 2010

Here's how The Johnson Family is spending the first Sunday of the new year:

* Church - celebrated Epiphany!
* Viking's Football...they're baaaaaack!
* Play-Doh - the kids are making Play-Doh creations while watching football
* Laundry - not typical for me to do on a Sunday (a day of rest) but the New Year's holiday and taking Christmas stuff down got me off my Mon/Wed/Fri laundry schedule and I'm now faced with mounds of dirty clothes
* Enjoying - a Sunday at home, relaxing (except the laundry) and winding down from the busyness of the holiday season.
* NOT ready to go back to school tomorrow - and I don't think the kids are either :(

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a day (all except the laundry part) - a great start to a new year!