Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Friday, January 29, 2010

FIVE THINGS

Okay...so yesterday's post was pretty much a big downer. So...I'll try to liven it up a little today. Besides...it's Friday...and Friday's rock!

Genny over at My Cup 2 Yours is encouraging her readers to list five things about themselves that people may or may not know. So...here goes...

Five Things About Me...

1. I am impatient. Not just a little impatient...VERY impatient! With everything. I want it now...not in a few minutes...not in a few seconds...NOW! I have to practice being patient.

2. My favorite color is pink...pink, Pink, PINK! Love it! Would I want my bedroom or kitchen painted pink? No. That wouldn't look good at all. But I love to wear pink. I love pink things. I love that my Faith loves pink, too...makes it really fun to shop for her!

3. I once ate a whole bag of Double-Chocolate Milano cookies in one sitting without even realizing it. Disgusting, I know. I was working at my computer on a job that I used to do from home and before I knew it, the delicious little bag of Milanos was gone. I called Scott at work and confessed...and he laughed.

4. I used to be a size 4-6. Yep. Key words there are "used to be." Not any more. Well...I am still a size 4-6...it's just buried beneath the rest of me.

5. My dream is to some day...somehow...write a book. I don't know yet what it would be about. God hasn't told me that yet. But somewhere inside of me is a book waiting to be written.

There you have it. I could add more, but then the list would be really long. So for now, I'll leave it at these five things.

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Genny said...

I'm impatient too! It's something I'm constantly working on.

And how fun that you want to write a book. Good for you!

So glad you joined in. Thank you!

Hugs,
Genny