Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FUNNY PILLOW

Today was my birthday. I'm 30 again...plus 14...just in case you're wondering. Or, as my husband would say, "It's the 14th anniversary of your 30th birthday!" That works, too.

Anyway, my in-laws gave me a decorative pillow with the following embroidered on it:

"I'll have a caffe mocha vodka Valium latte to go, please!"

Amen to that one!

Peace.
Jeanine

2 comments:

Genny said...

Happy Birthday! I love the 30 plus 14!

Following your blog. :)

Genny

cybil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a year where the dreams and wishes of your heart may come true!!!!
so nice to know you via blog!
sibylle