I've been tagged to play along, thanks to Tricia. Here are the rules: (post these first)
1. Each player answers questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.
3. Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to go to your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.
Questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
*I was in the early stages of pregnancy with Parker. We had just suffered a miscarriage a few months earlier, in January, so we were extremely thrilled and nervous to be expecting again. I was also working as an administrative assistant for an environmental consulting firm where I supported the administrative needs of ten consultants as well as supervised the rest of the admin assistants and helped out in marketing when necessary.
2. What are 5 things on your "to do " list?
* Go to the grocery store
* Laundry
* Change the sheets on our bed
* Vacuum the main floor
* Get ready to meet my friend, Sharon, at her house at 4:30 for an evening out
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
* Popcorn
* Doritos
* Ice Cream (specifically a Pecan Mudslide from Dairy Queen)
* M&M's
* Pretzels
4. Name some things you'd do if you were a millionaire.
* Pay off our house
* Use it to help children in some way
* Parker and Faith would have debt-free education
5. Name some places you've lived.
* Delano, Minnesota
* St. Cloud, Minnesota
* Buffalo, Minnesota
* Back to Delano again
* Plymouth, Minnesota
* St. Michael, Minnesota
* Back to Delano again
6. Name some bad habits you have.
* Sitting at my computer
* Eating when I'm stressed
* Leaving clean laundry sorted and piled up in designated baskets and not getting it put away (drives Scott crazy!)
* Super, SUPER chatty when I'm nervous
7. Jobs you've had.
* Grocery Store Clerk
* Movie Theater Concessions / Ticket Sales
* Receptionist /Administrative Assistant / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Purchasing Assistant / Cost Accountant (all at a plastics manufacturing company I worked at for over seven years)
* Administrative Assistant / Marketing Assistant (at an environmental consulting firm for over four years
* STAY-AT-HOME-MOM! The absolute BEST job bay a long-shot!
8. Name those you are tagging.
* All my blog-buddies are tagged or have initiated a tag. I'll send to my email buddies next...Cindy, Rebecca, Marie, Stacy, Sharon for sure...maybe a few more
Hope you've enjoyed this!
2 comments:
Sounds like you and I have some things in common...In fact, as I was reading your answers, I thought, oh yeah, I should've/could've said that!
Fun!!!
It was fun to hear about you. I loved being a stay-at-home mom. I encourage everyone to try it! I wish I were still there, but right now I am a school secretary/administrative assistant. I work 3 days a week and have the other two to get caught up on grading papers, etc. We are currently homeschooling our two kids. It has been great. This year marks our 5th year with our daughter; so, we've homeschooled as long as we public schooled with her.
Wednesdays are my sort-of down day. I don't have to go to work; so, I can be a little more relaxed. I love them.
Have a great day!
Thanks for playing the game.
Post a Comment