"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God." ~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
BEFORE AND AFTER....
Thought I'd share the "before" and "after" photos of our recent landscaping in the front of our house.
It looks great! I love seeing your house and pictures. It makes me feel like I know you a little bit more...I've been kinda slow on bloggin lately...I think it's because of summer...
Ah, Sxxxxxx Trail! Looks like a wonderful neighborhood to live in.
The front looks wonderful! I can't wait to walk through that front door in a few weeks! Love the star on the front door. Perfect. Oh, and you are simply amazing to control the breeze just right to get the flag blowing just perfectly for the picture. I knew you were amazing, but I had no idea!
(I originally listed your address, but thought it best to remove it. You never know who is reading your blog and might just wander over. We don't need any strangers at the Weed party!)
3 comments:
It looks great! I love seeing your house and pictures. It makes me feel like I know you a little bit more...I've been kinda slow on bloggin lately...I think it's because of summer...
Ah, Sxxxxxx Trail! Looks like a wonderful neighborhood to live in.
The front looks wonderful! I can't wait to walk through that front door in a few weeks! Love the star on the front door. Perfect. Oh, and you are simply amazing to control the breeze just right to get the flag blowing just perfectly for the picture. I knew you were amazing, but I had no idea!
(I originally listed your address, but thought it best to remove it. You never know who is reading your blog and might just wander over. We don't need any strangers at the Weed party!)
Post a Comment