Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and kow that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 ~ Be still and know that I am God.

"God will not shout above all the noise and busyness to make Himself heard. It's only as we slow the pace and lower the decibel level of our lives that we can do business with God."
~ Quote by D.L. Moody on Psalms 46:10 ~

Sunday, June 22, 2008

PARKER'S LAKE ADVENTURE

Our day at Parker's Lake was fabulous. Beautiful day. Warm water. No crowd. Perfect. The kids had a great time and so did I. Here are a few photos from Adventure Day #2 at Parker's Lake. I think Faith might be chopped off a little in my Photobucket upload but you'll get a glimpse of her cute little belly (wish mine looked half that cute)! Parker worked REALLY hard on digging the hole shown in the last few photos.

Peace.
Jeanine

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! The lake is beautiful. It's not often you can go to the lake to swim and enjoy looking at the roses too!!