I can't believe I haven't blogged since Saturday...and then it was just a quick little photo with nothing to say. Now that Parker is on summer vacation I have to wait in line for the computer! Oh well...
I hope you all had a great weekend. We spent the entire weekend with family. Saturday at Scott's parent's, celebrating Father's Day a day early. Scott's dad made ribs on the grill and it was delicious. We ended the evening with a bonfire and roasted marshmallows...or "narshnallows" as Faith calls them!
Sunday was a beautiful day and once again, we celebrated out at my brother and sister-in-law's farm. Again...we grilled...hamburgers this time. Parker brought along two of his remote control boats and ran them on the pond. Just like when we celebrated Mother's Day at the farm, we drove the golf cart around and around and around the property...just for fun...not because we needed to be anywhere specific. Scott, Parker and Faith took the small boat out on the pond and after much begging by Parker, Scott steered toward the fountain and got Parker and Faith wet. Faith got a "dribbling" and Parker got SOAKED! He loved it!
I think all the dad's had a good day. We certainly enjoyed celebrating them! I've posted some pictures of our day at the farm.
Peace.
Jeanine
2 comments:
Looks like it's time for a new computer at the Johnson home...so you don't have to share. :) I've been missing hearing from you.
Glad you had a great weekend. The weather must have been nice in your part of the world also.
Great pictures! I love 'em! Can't believe how much the kids have grown since last summer! Parker's so tall!!!!!
Post a Comment